Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just another Tuesday

Not much going on with me today. Just been busy decorating, decorating, and guess what more decorating. The house is starting to look like someone threw up Christmas all over the place, lol. I've been working on the inside, and dh has been working on the outside. He didn't have an extension ladder to do the lights around the house so he went and bought one today. Half the lights made it up, so I'm sure he'll be up there again tomorrow finishing up. Although, knowing him he'll play with the lights and decorations for awhile getting them just right. Then i'll go out there and have him move things around ;)

My bus decorations started going up today too! I have a ways to go though since I can only work on them about an hour or so a day. I have the garland up, the stocking name tags, and some ornaments hanging from the ceiling. I still have ho ho ho, candy canes, and snowflakes to put up, so far. I'm planning on making more, before I'm done decorating the bus the kids are gonna be sick of Christmas, YEAH RIGHT!

Well time to go eat good 'ol crapdonalds for dinner. Since dh was busy with the lights he didn't get dinner cooked, so take out it is.

TTFN

Liz

1 comment:

Michielle said...

Hiay,....I wish you were HERE to help me make my place look like 'Christmas had thrown up'!!! Seriously!!! I can't get in the mood for all this stuff. I DO have some lights on the house. I just need some magic to snap all the Christmas stuff into place. Hey, that's an idea, then I could 'snap' them all back into their boxes in January!!!