Sunday, November 11, 2007

Have I told you lately......

I CAN'T STAND TEENAGERS!!! Those moms out there who have teenagers, I mean the 17 and older kind, know exactly what I am talking about. They think they know everything and mom is an idiot and doesn't remember what it's like to be young!!!! WRONG, we do remember what it's like that's why we're so tough, LOL.

My 17 year old has a curfew but since I go to bed by 9pm she had decided to not come home when she's supposed to. The other night I went to bed my usual 9pm and Parker, my 6 yr old, woke up at 11:30 from a nightmare and she still wasn't home (curfew on school nights is 10:30). I call her cell and to make a long story semi-short, she FR****** lies to me and says she's on her way home, never told me where she was or anything. Got into a huge fight with her when she walked through the door. I went to bed cause I gotta be up at 5am and she has the nerve to walk out the front door, get into her car and drive away! She finally came home at 2am after I promised to let her stay at South High. She's been real good about playing the I'm gonna be 18 in a month and there's nothing you can do to me then card. HAHA She's in for a rude awakening!!!! Okay enough about that crap..

Friday was my usual boring day. Got to sleep in today though and acutally half the day. Been working on my scrap stuff all day. I've got tons of projects started but not finished so I decided it's time to finish. I missed the aweso[ME] class, totally spaced it off (there goes the blonde again). Hopefully Steff saved some kits so I can get them next week, hint hint wink wink ;)

Oh yeah new thing in my life, I gave up my Kindergarten route for bus driving. Now I only go in from 6am - 9am and then back at 2pm - 5pm. I am so looking forward to having that long break in between routes. I just don't know how other moms work full time and take care of a house and kids and a hubby, I just couldn't do it. APPLAUSE TO YOU MOMS THAT CAN!!!!

Okay, I'm off to play some puter games then to bed.

Have a great night and Sunday.

Love ya,

Me

PS: Leroy is finally free, although he begged me to leave him tied up, LOL

1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OKAY LIZ, AM I GOING TO HAVE TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER TO KEEP YOU FROM LEROY AND MY SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES!!! HEHEHEHE!!! HELL YOU CAN HAVE HIM JUST NOT MY SUPPLIES!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!

I ALSO UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR TEENAGER ISSUES, NICOLE IS 15YEARS OLD AND AN ADULT ALSO AND I AM JUST TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HER STRESS!!! BS!!! STRESS MY A__!!! SHE HAS NO CLUE!!! JUST KEEP THINKING OF THAT PADDED ROOM WE WILL BE IN WHEN ITS ALL OVER. NOTHING BUT PIECE AND QUIET!!! OF COURSE WE WILL HAVE TO EARN THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH SCISSORS AND GLUE IN CRAFT TIME BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE A PROBLEM. HEHEHEHE

GOTTA KEEP SMILING OR IT WILL MAKE FROWN MARKS,
JENNIFER :)