Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is it, I'm leaping into the world of blogging!!



Ok, this is for everyone who was asking me when I was gonna start blogging. I figure if Shandra can do it, I can (I hope).



I got back from Crop Camp Sunday night, WHAT A BLAST!! We had such a good time. I made some new friends, Jennifer, Keri, my new BFF's. Got to know the Attic girls a whole lot better, they sure are different outside of the store (not sure that's such a good thing, ha ha) I will tell you this much, don't trust Steff, Smyers, or Krusty with anything, when you're back is turned they'll just steal it and laugh as they're driving away!!!!!!(ya'll know what I'm talking about).



Keri made a few of us girls picture holders or crowns. She made me a cow picture holder. For anyone that knows me, they know I LOVE COWS!!!! (thanks again Keri). I even bought a Webkins cow at Graves in Ark City. I named her croppy but my six yr old has since taken her over and renamed her cow cow(cut him some slack, he's only 6). Keri made Steff and princess crown out of a bucks coffee holder. It's really cute. Here's a picture (hope this works)



































Look at how much Steff appreciated her gift!!


This was my favorite past-time. Driving the "go-cart", okay I know it's really a golf cart but like I say it goes and it's a cart, go cart!! Alicia, I still want one in hot pink sparkle with feather boas and lights all over it for next Crop Camp.


Okee dokee, I think that's enough for a first blog. I'm tired and hungry, time to eat dinner and head off to bed. I gotta get up early and need all the beauty sleep I can get.



Later gators

Liz



7 comments:

Flair Girl said...

Ohhhh-I'm your first comment-EVER! I'm sad to have missed all of the fun-but its always fun when you and Tracy are involved! Hopefully I'll see you both soon.

Liz S said...

You better see us soon! You so have to come to the next Crop Camp in Bartlesville, it's gonna be just as fun. Okay maybe not as fun because no golf carts will be involved, but fun just the same.

Liz

aday said...

THANK GOODNESS!! I like keeping up with you this way I cannot wait until Saturday I already miss you!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Yeah you are part of the bloggin world!! glad you liked your cow...I was asked to make more of them...LOL
Martha eat your heart out right??!! hahaha
Yes we will take over Jennifer's stuff once Garth sweeps her away.. but we do need to worry about Trisha... wait... we can just leave her sitting there.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Well have a good day and see you soon. Yes I will stop in at the store sometime this weekend I'm sure!!!

Hugs and misses~

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!!! I AM GLAD YOU FINALLY TOOK THE PLUNGE!! YOU'LL SEE, ITS A LOT OF SILLY FUN!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT WEEKEND, YOU AND TRACY ARE A HOOT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HANG WITH MY NEW BFFS. TAKE CARE!

Kathy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Had a blast with you in class at Crop Camp. Have YOU finished your album....NOT ME! I hope to work on it soon before I forget everything. Thank goodness Alicia has one I can look at. See you Sat.

Liz S said...

Hi Kathy,

Yes I did finish my album, I actually finished it at Crop Camp. I don't have pictures in it yet but soon!