Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just another boring day!!

Hello Blogger World,
It's been another long boring day. Got up at 5:15, got to the bus yard by 6am, yada yada yada. Same ol' crap, different day.
My hubby took half a day vacation hoping to come home for some one on one time(if you know what I mean). Joke was on him, I had to go back to work 15 minutes after he got home, hahahahah.
I missed my Gettin Digi With It class Tuesday night cause my son had his very first band concert. I really didn't want to go(i'm a horrible mom) but then I realized it would make a great scrapbook page for his album. Hopefully Steff can catch me up Saturday after our aweso[ME] class.
Well I'm off to Jennifer's house to tie up her husband so I can "borrow" her scrapbooking supplies before he destroys them. I just don't understand why he would be so angry with her for leaving him for her one true love, GARTH!! :-)

Oh well, enough boring stuff from me for tonight.

Goodnight all

Liz

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

LIZ, HONEY, HAVE I FAILED TO MENTION TO YOU MY HUSBAND IS KINDA FREAKY LIKE THAT, HE LIKES TO BE TIED UP BY MYSTERIOUS WOMAN. LOL!!! YOU ARE SO CRAZY BUT THATS WHY I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON!!!

Liz S said...

Well thanks Jennifer but you're a day late and a rope short.LOL I got a clue when he started screaming, "MORE, MORE, TIGHTER, TIGHTER!!!

Love ya

Steff & the gang!!! said...

OH MY GOSH - YOU GIRLS JUST DO NOT STOP!! i'm having flashbacks from crop camp!! SO glad you started a blog! I'm SURE it's going to bring LAUGHS to my belly each day!!!!