Friday, November 23, 2007

Long time no type

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I blogged, sorry. Not much going on in my life lately. I had Thanksgiving at my house. Tracy and her family came and we had a great time. My in-laws showed up for dessert and stayed for about 2 hours, long visit. It was nice catching up with the out of town folks, plus I got to show off my new house!! :) After we got the kids settled down the adults played cards for awhile. After cards Tracy and I settled in and made out a list for the husbands to go shopping with Friday morning. No we were not crazy enough to go out into the cold, crowded night and try to get some good deals, WE SENT OUR HUSBANDS! We weren't able to get what we wanted, oh well, it wasn't meant to be then.

Tracy, me, and her mom went the craft show at Century 2 today. I spent way to much money but had a great time. I bought Christmas decorations for the new house, I really didn't have anything good to decorate with. I'm off to a good start now. I didn't want to go the show but Tracy dragged me out and I'm the one that bought the most stuff! Afterwards we went to dinner at Olive Garden. There was absolutely no wait for a table on a Friday night at 6pm, WE WERE SHOCKED, but happy. I was even nice and brought home dinner for my hubby (I needed to suck up after all the money I had just spent, LOL)

I did not make my one goal today, that was to get to the Attic. I was very disappointed, I really needed paper and wanted to catch there great sale! I was thrilled to get home and do my stalking. When I read the Attic's blog I was doing the happy dance because they extended their sale through Sunday, WOO HOO, THANKS GIRLS. I'll be heading there tomorrow afternoon sometime.

After I restock my paper, it's time to make Christmas decorations for my bus. I'm going to make stockings with the kid's names on them for there assigned seating. I'm also going to make 6" letters that say Merry Christmas. I'll also do reindeer, a hearth, santa sled, and a ton of snowflakes. I'm probably gonna have to hang a close line in my scrap area just to hand the flakes on so the stickle can dry. OH Yes tons of stickles is going to be involved!

Well I think this book needs to come to a close. Hope I haven't board you all to sleep and if I have, GET TO BED!!

Love ya

Liz

2 comments:

aday said...

I MISSED YOU!! Update us with pictures of the bus please please

Flair Girl said...

Glad to see 2 posts to day when I checked! I think it is TOTALLY AWESOME that you do all of that for your bus! I wish you were Jace's driver!

My Thanksgicing invite must have gotten lost in the maile :D Glad you all had fun. I miss you and Trace!

Next time you're blog stalking be sure to stop by mine at theworldaccordingtobrynn.blogspot.com!

*MUAH*