Thursday, December 6, 2007

I found my fingers

I thought they were lost forever ;)

Just another boring week with me. I have decorated my bus with lots of stuff. Here's some pictures. I hope you can see them well enough.
Well seems to be I can only post this many. I try and post more in another post.
We also went to Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm last weekend. We didn't cut down our own tree, they didn't have many to cut down. We chose, instead, an 8 1/2 ft precut tree. We decided to have it flocked so we get to pick it up this Saturday. I can't wait, my tree is gonna look like it was snowed on!!! I got to take pictures of the kids sitting on a sleigh and also on Santa's lap. They have this huge fireplace and I had the kids and dh sit on the fireplace and I took pictures of them too. I can try and post those pictures in another post as well.
So Jennifer are we having a decorating party at your house Saturday night?
Well I can't think of anything else to bore you all with so I'll get off here for now.
Liz

3 comments:

Steff & the gang!!! said...

I LOVE THE BUS!!! I NEVER had a busdriver that cool!!! You're such a NICE person!!! ahhhhhh!!!! Missed ya - wondered if you were still even BREATHING!??! Since I haven't seen you!?!?

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG LIZ!!! YOU ARE TO CUTE! I LOVE YOUR BUS!!! CAN I JUST COME SIT ON YOUR BUS TO GET MY CHRISTMAS FILL. IF YOU HAVE DECORATED A BUS THIS MUCH, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOUR HOUSE LOOKS LIKE. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OFFER TO HELP ME DECORATE BUT I THINK ILL PASS ON DECORATIONS THIS YEAR. GIVE ME A CALL THIS WEEKEND AND MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER.

JENNIFER

MISS YOU AND TRACY'S SMILE. HEY DIDN'T TRACY GET A BLOG TO??? IF SO, WHATS ITS ADDRESS???

Flair Girl said...

WOW! It is amazing that you do that for your bus kids. I'm glad to see an update on here. The pics look good-ready for layouts! Wanna get together soon?