Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Hi Everyone, long time no post.

I don't really have much to say. I don't want my loyal blogger fans to think I forgot about them though, LOL.
I've been ok, trying to get another damn cold though. I'm so sick of being sick. It seems like its been over a month I've either been really sick or fighting something off. Parker is right there with me. I finally broke down and had my hubby bring him to the doctor yesterday. Poor kid has had a cold for over a month but his cough got really bad so I called the dr. I know I'm a terrible mother for letting him wait so long, but really it was just a cold in the beginning, it only got bad the past couple of days. Turns out he has bronchitis, doc put him on an anitbiotic. Kate also has been feeling like poopoo so since Parker was off to the doctor she went too! Turns out she has mono. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT!! Mono, I told her kissing all those boys would catch up to her eventually. Needless to say all she's been doing the past few days is sleeping IN MY BED, no wonder I can't kick whatever I have, all these sick kids sleeping in my bed on my pillow, COODEES (sp?) Anyway doc didn't put her on any meds, told her the virus just needs to run it's cycle. She can still go to school and work as long as she feels up to it. She doesn't really miss school but she is fighting me with work. I told her if I found out someone made my food and had mono I'd be pissed!

I have no huge plans this weekend. Tomorrow will be busy for me. I work in the morning, dentist at 10am, field trip at 12:00- 2:15, afternoon routes, off work at 5pm then a little Christmas get together with some friends. I need a gift for that but have no idea what to get, any ideas? It needs to be $15.00 or under HELP!!! Saturday I have a class then we are loading up in the car and driving around to look at Christmas lights. This is something we do every year and the kids have been bugging us about it since the day after Thanksgiving. Sunday I hope to stay in my jammies all day and curl up on the couch and watch movies. My life never turns out like I plan so who knows what's really going to happen.
I took some pictures of our Christmas tree and have gotten a request to post them, so here I go. I've also included my candle collection and various decorations.

Have a great weekend!



















These 2 candles are old than my 18 yr old daughter!


The rest of these are about 15 yrs old




PS: Guess I did have something to say after all :)

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOW! THOSE LOOK REALLY GOOD! MAYBE YOU COULD SHOW ME HOW TO POST MINE.
I REALLY LOVE YOUR TREE.HEY AS FAR AS THE GIFT, IF ITS SCRAPBOOK RELATED, A GIFT CARD FROM A REALLY COOL STORE WE BOTH KNOW.OR
IF IT WERE TO BE A SILLY GIFT, YOU COULD DO A CHIA PET, EVERYBODY LIKES THOSE.IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BUSY WEEKEND TOO, TRY AND RELAX.

PEACE OUT,
JENNIFER :)

Unknown said...

Good pictures dear, you should post one with the decorations on the tree though, it looks even prettier now, or maybe with the lights on.

Later Gator,
Tracy

aday said...

OMG OMG I LOVE YOUR TREE!! Thanks for sharing the pics I have missed you!