Friday, December 21, 2007

BBBBAAAAAHHHHHHH HUMBUG

I JUST CAN'T GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS MOOD!!! I don't know if it's because I've been sick for over a month, really bad the last 3 or so days or because I haven't done any shopping yet. Yes you heard me right I have not started shopping for my Christmas gifts yet!!

Tracy and I are going Saturday and getting it all done in one day :) I hate shopping and since money is so tight this year it really sucks!! I wish I had an endless credit limit on a cc so I could just get anything and everything they want and then be done with it. I hate the pressure, what if the kids don't like what I get for them, what if it's not enough? I wish there really was a Santa, he could save me a bunch of stress!!!!!!

Okay enough of a downer blog for everyone tonight. I am feeling better. I will get my shopping done tomorrow. I will have everything wrapped by Christmas eve, ha hahahahahahahha.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. BE SAFE.


Liz

No comments: