Thursday, March 20, 2008

TAG, I'm it!!

Thanks a lot Alicia. I thought it was a good thing to be in your 5, LOL.

1) I have 5 kids ages 18, 15, 11, 9, 6 (almost 7)

2) I grew up on Long Island, New York

3) I hate living in Kansas, I want to go back to the East Coast

4) I have gone commando (ran out of clean undies)

5) I have been married twice

6) I am terrified of ocean waves but I love the beach

7) I married my x-husband because he was my way away from my mother's house

8) I have slept with a married man

9) I have to sleep with my bedroom window open, ceiling fan on, and a fan on on my nightstand

10) I am in my right mind, I'm left handed!!!!


My 5 are: Jennifer Roeder, Christi Welch, Renee (NayNay), Steff, and Krusty

1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY, I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS SO IAM GOING TO WING IT!! I LOVED SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS!!! YOU AND ALICIA ARE TO FUNNY!!!
WELL CHECK BACK IN A LITTLE BIT ON MY BLOG.

LOVE YA,

JENNIFER

PS. LOVE THE PHONE!!! ARE THEY GOING TO STAY ON THERE.