Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I HAZ A DOODLE!

I just love that saying, it cracks me up!!! :) I know I'm weird, deal with it.

Okay just thought it was time I updated my blog. Not much going on in my world, thank goodness. We are all healthy and happy for a change.

I went and got my hair a long, overdue cut and color. I think it looks much better but when you see me, let me know whatcha think.

I am signing up to go to a weekend crop with my fellow Cupcakes at Maple Memories. It's in May and I can't wait, I've been dying to check the place out. I'm also going to be a vendor at Crop A Ganza in June, very excited about that. I will be selling The Angel Co. products. They are a Kansas based scrapbook supply company. I hope to have a lot of there product on hand to sell at Ganza, but if I don't have something someone wants it only takes a couple days for the items to come in the mail since they are located in Salina.

I HAZ A DOODLE!!

I signed up for several different swaps on the Cricut message boards so I've also been busy trying to come up with ideas for that.

I can't think of any other boring details to put you to sleep with right now, so I'll sign off for now.

TTFN

PS: For those of you that have blogs, I do stalk you but I don't tend to leave messages. Just wanted you to know I am keeping up with y'all. :)

4 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WELL WE STALK YOU!!! LOLOLOLO! ITS GOOD TO FINALLY SEE AN UPDATE, WE HAVE MISSED YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW DO, I AM SURE IT LOOKS FABULOUS!! I AM GOING TO GET SOMETHING DONE WITH MINE ON THE 14TH. KINDA SCARED TO MESS WITH MY HAIR SINCE ITS STILL TRYING TO GROW BACK, BUT I GOTTA DO SOMETHING I HATE THE LOVELY SHADE OF GRAY I HAVE TAKEN ON.

OKAY, NOW FOR MY GRIPE; I SEE HOW YOU CUPCAKES ARE.....LEAVE THE FAT CHICKS AT HOME!!!! I COULD BE YOUR MASCOT....KINDA LIKE THE BEFORE AND AFTER KINDA THING. FAT...NOT FAT...FAT...NOT FAT!!! OH WELL, YOU FUTURE SKINNY BEOTCHS HAVE A GOOD TIME, ILL STAY HERE AND EAT CUPCAKES!!!! LOLOLOLOLO

Unknown said...

Jennifer,
I couldn't agree more, maybe we need to go on our own weekend getaway LOL!

Posting from the jealous peanut gallery LOL!

Liz S said...

I'm sorry guys, it's out of my control. ;) I'm still a fat chick!!!

AND NO YOU CAN'T GO WITHOUT THIS FAT CHICK!!

Steff & the gang!!! said...

DUDE - i couldn't think of another wEIGh to get a hold of you - i sent you an email of the wiki password change but it bounced back - so i thought i saw that you changed your email but not sure - so took a shot in the dark - did you get it?!?! call me if you didn't and i'll get it to you - or the girls can help you at the store!! :)