Saturday, March 15, 2008

IT'S ME AGAIN

Well I purged!! Yes you heard right, I purged. I went through all my scrapbooking stuff and am getting rid of a ton of stuff. My Clip It Up was so packed full of stuff I couldn't see what I had. I am getting rid of at least 3/4 of the things I had on it. I was actually able to hang the stuff that's been sitting on my desk with no place to go; I now even have tons of clips left over and all my stuff is hung, WOO HOO. I can see what I have now. I'm going to hang onto some of it, I have a secret sister that I send bi-monthly packages to (scrapbook related). The stuff is brand new, never used. I feel like JR, when I see it I have to have it but then never use it. I was finding stuff tonight that I knew I had but couldn't ever find it, now I don't want it, LOL. Just picking on you Jennifer, you know I love ya.

We are finally going to finish up Madison's room tomorrow. We still haven't hung her wallpaper, it will be on Saturday! With all the sickness this winter I just didn't feel like doing it.

I saw some pre-made 12 X 12 layout pages tonight on eBay for sale. This one layout sold for $122.50, I personally didn't think it was worth the money and then the next thought to come to mind was I CAN TOTALLY DO THAT!! My husband was sitting across the table from me and was looking at the layouts and told me to get busy making them and post them. I don't think I'm good enough but I might just try one or two layouts to see how they go. I'm just thinking about it.

Well I'm done rambling for now, although, this is my blog and I can ramble if I want to, ramble if I want to, you would ramble too if it happend to you, LOL. Man I need to get some sleep.

Nighty Night everyone!!

3 comments:

Liz S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

Doesn't the purging feel soooo good? I always feel like I have accomplished so much when I purge, and I look at the box of stuff I am eliminating. Then I look at all the crap I still think I have to save and I don't feel so accomplished...lol! Glad to hear things are going well--you should totally give the ebay thing a try. You can do it! One of these days I will see you! Miss your crazy humor!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY THERE HONEY, I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE THINKING OF LITTLE OLE ME!!! NO REALLY, OUR EXCESSIVE SHOPPING IS AN ILLNESS. BUT HELL, WHO'S LOOKING FOR THE CURE!!!! LOLOLOLO!!!

LOVE YA,

JENNIFER