Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm udating

HHHEEEEELELLLLOOOOOOO loyal blog stalkers!

I don't have much to say but thought I would give you something different to look at when you came to my page.

Let's see, I did go to a cropping birthday party Saturday, HAD A BLAST!! I need to do that at least once a month, any takers?!!! Went to Kobe's Steakhouse for dinner. It was ok, expensive, IMO, but the atmosphere and company were fun.

I'm trying to get better with this digi scrapbooking, gotta tell ya, not lovin it that much anymore. I'm just frustrated. Got a new book that walks you through step by step and I can't even get past the first step!!!! CAN WE SAY FRUSTRATING!!!! Kathy J said she'd help me at Crop Camp with it, I feel like a dork ;)

Ok, I've updated.

Later Gators,

TTFN

1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY THERE GIRLIE, I HAD A BLAST SATURDAY AS WELL!! ENOUGH SO THAT KERI AND I SIGNED UP FOR CROP CAMP SO WE COULD BE NEAR YOU ALL AGAIN!!! WOO HOO!!!

THANKS FOR UPDATING, TALK TO YOU SOON
JENNIFER