Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't sleep....AGAIN

Gotta tell ya, I'm pretty darn sick of not being able to sleep all night. I either can't fall asleep at all or the past couple nights, I fall alseep only to wake up about 4 hrs later unable to fall back to sleep. I have taken 1/2 a tylenol pm, knocks me out even the next day. I tried Excedrin PM, only 1, helps me get to sleep, sorta, but does not keep me asleep. GETTING OLD JUST SUCKS!!! I went on the web and looked up the signs for menopause, you guessed it, I have more signs than I care to admit. If that's what is causing my insomnia why can't it take my periods right along with my sleep?!! I mean really WTH I want the good with the bad for pete's sake.

On a better note CROP CAMP IS THIS WEEKEND!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE :)
Love, Love, Love Crop Camp and the great ladies that run it. Let's not forget to mention Maggie's FANTASTIC food. OMG that's half the reason I go, LOL. Her cinamon rolls are to die for.

I've been doing some scrap pages, not putting pictures on them, but putting them together, someday I'll find pictures to put on them, LOL. I've been lifting ideas out of idea books and I just love the layouts, who cares if there's not pictures for them, LOL. I just have another reason to take more pictures.

Well I guess that's it for now. My brain isn't funtioning to well on 3 hrs sleep (keep the smartass comments to yourselves, I know what you're all thinking)

Liz
PS: KERI BEE, WELCOME BACK TO BLOG WORLD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I guess it's time...I'm gonna just have to head over with my hammer aren't I LOL!
Sorry you stll can't sleep :(

Do you want me to come stay with you? Maybe it's the company your keeping :) LOL! just kidding