Monday, March 17, 2008

MY TRIUMPH

GUESS WHAT, I JUST HAD TO SHARE. A few months ago, actually last Crop Camp in Ark City, I bought a pair of pj bottoms at Walmart. I didn't try them on thinking they would fit with no problem, PROBLEM, they did fit, they were too tight. I didn't want to waste my time going back to Walmart to exchange them so I just kept them and thought some day my fat a** will fit in them. THE DAY HAS ARRIVED. Last night I didn't feel like hunting for a clean pair of pj bottoms so I pulled them down just to see AND THEY FIT!!! I did the happy dance. Tracy spent the night last night scrapbooking, we were just finally going to bed at 5 am and I ran downstairs and showed her that they fit, I even have a little "wiggle" room!
It's really strange, the last few days I felt like I've been wasting my time, trying to eat right but when I look in the mirror all I see is a huge belly. I even commented to my dh that I look like I'm 9 mths prego. (HELL NO I AM NOT!!!!!!) I was about to give up and then the pj's fit, so no giving up now.

On another note, Tracy and I had a blast scrapping last night. We both have swaps to do from the cricut board and I think I actually got a lot accomplished. I have an 8 x 8 layout due in April, the theme is May, and I had no idea what to do, last night I came up with the idea and got most of my stuff cut. Let's just say by the time I'm done with this layout I'm going to hate flowers, LOL. I'll get a picture posted once the prototype is done, probably late tonight.

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE



1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! DON'T GIVE UP AND LET THOSE OTHER CUPCAKES DOWN!!!