Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TIME TO PLAY TAG AGAIN

GETTING TO KNOW YOU!

Hello ALL... another one of those "get to know your friends"... This will work just like our last tag however tag only three at a time ;)

Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1)Do u like Blue cheese? In a salad dressing only

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NEVER, maybe I should try it, something’s gotta help this funk

3) Do you own a gun? NO

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? NONE

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NOPE... JUST THE DENTIST

6) What do you think of hot dogs? HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD BUT USUALLY... GROSS!

7) Favorite Christmas song? Don’t really have one, kinda don’t like xmas songs

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? PEACH TEA

9) Can you do push ups? WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING

10) Can you do a chin up? SURE, I CAN LIFT MY CHIN UP VERY HIGH

11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? JEWELRY, WHAT’S JEWELRY

12) Favorite hobby? SCRAPBOOKING, READING

13) Ever been in a car wreck? YES, NOT MY FAULT THOUGH

14) Do you have ADD? NO, I DON’T ADVERTISE, lol

15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself? I CAN LAUGH ABOUT ALMOST ANYTHING

16) Middle name? I HAVE ONE BUT I CAN’T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS, IF I DID I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YOU IN ORDER TO KEEP IT TOP SECRET

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? MY BACK HURTS SITTING HERE, MY OLDEST SON IS A PIA, WHY IS THIS KID OUTSIDE JUMPING HIGHER THAN MY WINDOW?

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? NOT A DARN THING, I DON’T GO TO THE STORE

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? PEACH ICE TEA, WATER

20) Current worry? MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

21) Current hate right now? DRAMA

22) How did you bring in the New Year? WITH MY BEST FRIENDS AND MY KIDS

23) Where would you like to go? ANYWHERE BUT HERE

24) Name three people who will complete this? TRACY, ALICIA, KATHY J

25) Do you own slippers? YES, SEVERAL PAIR

26) What shirt are you wearing? A CROP A GANZA T-SHIRT

27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NOOOO THEY ARE TOO SLIPPERY

28) Can you whistle? NOT REALLY

29) Would you be a pirate? HECK NO, THEY DON’T BATHE

30) What songs do you sing in the shower? I DON'T SING

31) Favorite girls name? DON’T HAVE ONE

32) Favorite boys name? AGAIN, DON’T REALLY HAVE ONE

33)Whats in your pocket? DON'T HAVE POCKETS

34) Last thing that made you laugh? CAN’T REMEMBER

35) Best bed sheets as a child? BEATS ME

36) Worst injury you've ever had? SCRATCHED EYEBALL

37) Do you love where you live? YES... JUST WANT A MAKEOVER... WHERE IS TY WHEN YOU NEED HIM....??? I AGREE!!!

38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 5 BUT NO CABLE, LOL

39) Who is your loudest friend? TRACY

40) How many dogs do you have? NONE

41) Does someone have a crush on you? WHY WOULD THEY

42) What is your favorite book? I DON’T HAVE A FAVORITE, I’LL READ JUST ABOUT ANYTHING

43) What is your favorite candy? HERSEY KISSES AND MILKY WAY DARK

44) Favorite Sports Team? DON’T HAVE ONE

45) What song do you want played at your funeral? I DON’T WANT A FUNERAL, NO ONE WOULD COME ANYWAY

46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? IN BED READING A GREAT BOOK!!!

47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? LEAVE ME ALONE MIKE, YOU’RE TALKING TOO MUCH, lol

48)What do you like to sleep in? (nightgown, big comfy pj's) A T-SHIRT AND UNDIES

49)What is your all time favorite movie? BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY, I cry everytime I see it

50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? I don't think I would do anything over, what I've done and what has happened to me in the past makes me who I am today.

Okay, Keri Bee forgot 3 questions so I added some.

I am tagging:

Tracy
Alicia
Kathy Johnson

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

heheheheeh I love those questions!!! :)