Saturday, December 13, 2008

Long time no post

I was talking to a friend online today and she "scolded" me for not updating my blog so here I go.

Nothing much new in my life. My Etsy store is up and running. I got an email from FrugalMommy and she wants to feature me on her blog in January for a Valentine give-a-way. She saw my Valentine's Day Banner in my Etsy store and thought it would make a great give-a-way. I was SHOCKED to say the least. I never thought my work was good enough for something like that. So I'll be making that banner today. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and loaded up on Valentine papers and ribbons.

Christmas shopping is going slowly, not even close to being done yet. Does anyone have a money tree I can pick from? LOL

I'm trying to plan a trip to South Carolina in January or February to visit an old friend. I haven't seen her in 20 years or so, so that should be a good time. We're gonna head down to Myrtle Beach for a few day while there. I soooo miss seeing, smelling, and hearing the ocean. The rooms at the hotels on the beach are super, super cheap since it's off season. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I may never wanna come back to Kansas. Maybe I'll come back long enough to grab the kids and my scrapbooking stuff, LOL.

Well I guess that's all that's new with me.

Take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

No comments: