Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'M GOIN ON VACATION YIPPEE

I'M GOIN ON VACATION, I'M GOIN ON VACATION. I'm heading out the door tomorrow in the am and heading for South Carolina. I'm gettin in my car with my new GPS and zoomin on down the road. The weather is supposed to be warmer and the company will be GREAT. I haven't seen this friend in forever so it should be an awesome visit.

My only problem is WILL I COME BACK? lol of course I will, I have kids and scrappy supplies here, LOL. I'm supposed to be back next Sunday but I think it might snow too much in the mountains for me to pass (kidding) ;)

Not much new going on around here besides my trip. Christmas was nice and peaceful! The kids were thrilled with their gifts, the big ones included Nintendo DS's for all 3 younger ones, an Xbox 360 for the 16 yr old and my 19 yr old bought everyone a Wii, needless to say my kids are busy for hours, LOL

See ya when I get back

3 comments:

Liz S said...

updated the music for you (this is Tracy for anyone else reading this) - tell Jackie I chose these songs just for her LOL! :)

Unknown said...

okay I see how ya are... I go change your music... be your bff... luv you like my own and you don't even have my button on your page... Im crushed :(


hope your having fun missy :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous Vacation Lizzy! Enjoy the quiet!!! Rock out on the way to YOUR music!!!!! I love those kind of drives!!! Be safe! Happy New Year!!