Thursday, September 4, 2008

WTH....

Okay can someone please tell me why my kids feel the need to share? I mean what the hell are they thinking? Who taught them to share, I'd like to get ahold of them and throttle them?

It's only been about 3 weeks since school started and they already gave me a cold! They come home with a little, itsy, bitsy sore throat, they complain for maybe a day or two and then they're fine. My husband catches it next and he complains and sleeps for a day or so. I get it and it's a down right dirty cold. I mean coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, STUFFED NOSE, and completely drained, WTH. Why do I get it so bad and they just breeze through it. Do I have a low immune system, do they just love me more so they feel the need to share more with me? If that's the case I need to start beating them more so they can hate me and not make me sick all the time, LOL. (just kidding, I don't beat my kids)

Well I guess it's better I get sick now instead of next week, I wouldn't want to ruin my fun at CAG. Have you all got your page kits together, are you ready for CAG? I'm not. Haven't even really started yet. I do have some pictures pulled but no papers or bellies pulled for them. I'll probably end up bringing my entire scrap room and Alicia will cringe when she sees the mess, LOL.

I'd like to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Jennifer. She was approved today for her Gastric Bypass Surgery, finally. WAY TO GO JENNIFER. I still don't think you need the surgery but if it makes you feel better, I'm behind you 100%. Start eating now and eat, eat, eat, since you won't be able to after the surgery. ;)

Well that's enough babbling from me for now.

TTFN

1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

THANKS LIZ!!! I NEED ALL OF THE SUPPORT I CAN GET!!! LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY, I AM SCARED BUT OH SO READY!!! I AM TIRED OF ALL THE MEDS, AND I SURE AM TIRED OF DRAGGING AROUND 251LBS OF LARD!! I JUST WANT TO BE HEALTHIER!!! WE WILL FOR SURE HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF FEAST BEFORE I HAVE TO GO ON THE TWO WEEK FAST FOR SURGERY!!! THAT WILL SUCK BUT IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT IN THE END!! THANKS AGAIN, AND SEE YOU SOON!!