Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just another post

Today was the scrapbook garage sale and I really wanted to go but this cold of mine knocked me off my ass. I did finally get movin around 3ish, took a shower, got dressed, and headed out the door to Walmart with Tracy.

I needed a new MP3 player for CAG. Of course, Walmart didn't have the one I wanted but I found one at Dillons for $30.00, not to bad. It's by Sylvania and it's a 2GB, so I can download plenty of songs. YEAH RIGHT!! I can't get any songs to download on the damn thing. Oh excuse me, I did get 3 songs downloaded but when I tried to play them, THEY WON'T PLAY!!!!!!!!!! This of course has pissed me off to no end. I'm going to Tracy's later today and if she can't get it to work, I QUIT!!! I also bought a pair of earbuds, the kind that go into your ear, I hate the ones on the outside, well those stupid things don't work either. I think the technology Gods are trying to tell me to give up, just take your boom box to CAG.

To everyone that has inquired: YES I have decided not to sell The Angel Company anymore. My main reason is I decided that I'm not a stamper and that's mostly what they sell. I love their papers but they can only go so far. There are other reasons too, but I'm not going into them. If I've been trusting enough to confide in you those reasons, please keep them to yourselves, there is a reason they are called PERSONAL reasons.

Well I think I should go to bed now. I still need all the beauty sleep I can get, LOL


TTFN

1 comment:

Michielle said...

Hi!! I'm so sorry that you have a killer cold right now!! You're right, they DO really drain you!! I haven't gotten myself a MP3 player either yet. Maybe if you and Tracy can get all the kinks worked out, you can give me advice on what one to get!!! Take care and drink LOTS of chicken noodle soup!!!!
Michielle