Thursday, May 8, 2008

SUPRISE

SURPRISE EVERYONE, I'm updating. I know, I know, it's been a llllloooonnnnngggggg while.

Not much new going on here. Just hanging out. Kaitlyn's car insurance did total her car so she is without a car and hating every minute of it. The jackass that totalled it still has not paid her the $750 deductible so I see my xh suing his mom for the money. The x said he would not co-sign another loan for Kate since she doesn't seem responsible enough to say no to her friends. Well that's that.

My personal crap seems to be hopefully :) coming to an end so to celebrate I'm trying to plan a trip to CKC in Tulsa in August. It's the week after school starts for Goddard so I won't feel guilty leaving the kids the same week school starts. I went online today and picked out all the classes I would like to take and all I have to say is "OH BOY!" I won't have anytime to do any shopping. I'll be in classes all day Friday and Saturday. I'm not interested in doing the crops so that'll leave the nights open to rest and do whatever. I'm hoping to talk Tracy into coming with me, maybe Jennifer and Keri would like to come too, anyone else?

Well that's about it for now.

TTFN



4 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

YEAHHHHHHHH!!! You finally updated!! I would love to come... let me work on this job thing first and then let you know. Keep buzzin me to see if I have forgotten about it or not...LOL You know me....

glad your back!! hugs!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOO HOO!!! DO I HEAR A ROAD TRIP BEING PLANNED??? JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE AND ILL TAKE PART!!! CAN'T MISS OUT OF CKC!!! I WENT TO KSCITY LAST YEAR OR WAS IT TOPEKA, OH HECK I DON'T REMEMBER EVEN WHERE I WENT TO IT I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! SO COUNT ME IN!!!

Summer said...

Hey girly thank you for the comment the other day!!! I was definitely having a day!! Hey I am sooooo wanting to go to CKC in August!!! What week is it?? I'll look it up in a minute! I have a Baptism in August, kinda have to be there I am the God Mother and all....!!! Plus it's in Callie!!!! Glad to hear things are looking up for you!!! Those valleys are rough sometimes!!! Okay girly have a great day!!! xoxox

Summer said...

Liz it's BoBunny!!