Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I KNOW, I KNOW

It's been forever since I posted. Well something should happen in life so it'll be an interesting post. Sorry to disappoint you, my life is boring.

For those of you that have been worried about my sleeping habits, (and you know who you are, lol), they have changed severely the past couple of weeks. I no longer stay up all night and sleep all day. When I get up with the kids in the morning, I stay up! This also has it's drawbacks, I go to bed by 9pm, staying up later than that is not possible. I know shocker, close your mouths you're catching flies, LOL. I've been baking, doing the laundry, showering every day (I know, your noses are welcome). I've even become Madison's room parent at her school.

I've even read some books. My aboslute favorite series is the Twilight series. It has 4 books in the series and they are so awesome. I recommend them to everyone that likes to read. My 11 year old has already read the 1st one and loved it! They have a movie coming out in November and I cannot wait to see it. If it starts at midnight, I will be there in line with all the other freaks. LOL

Is everyone ready for Halloween, not me. I still have to buy my kids' costumes, decorate, plan the school party for my 4th grader, and the list goes on.

To Gina and Michielle, I'm thinking of you and if you need anything, I mean anything, call me.

Love ya

1 comment:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WELL IT HAS BEEN AWHILE HONEY AND I HAVE MISSED YOU!!! I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NOW WITH THE REST OF US 9PM BEDTIME GIRLS!!! ITS HARD TO GET EVERYTHING DONE THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND NOT FEEL DEAD ABOUT 9PM; I TRY SO HARD TO MAKE IT TO 10PM!! ROOM PARENT?? WOW, THATS GREAT!!! I AM SURE MADISON LOVES IT!!! ITS FUNNY YOU MENTION THOSE BOOKS, MY DAUGHTER IS CURRENTLY ON BOOK #3 OF THE SERIES AND CAN'T HARDLY PUT THEM DOWN!!! I AM GOING TODAY TO GET THE LAST ONE FOR HER!!! CRAZY HUH? MAYBE ILL READ THEM NEXT!!! WELL GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND KNOW THAT I THINK OF YOU OFTEN!!