Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Sassy Affair

















A Sassy Affair is a new website created by Summer and Amy. Every week the members of the group have a challenge they are to complete, once the project is completed you send the pictures to Summer or Amy and they post it to the blog. You get a ticket for completing the challenge and at the end of the week a ticket is drawn and that person wins a prize!!
This week was the first week and the challenge was to an alter an object with a Halloween theme, VERY FUN!!! This was my creation. Let me know what ya think!

5 comments:

wolffx5 said...

Liz I loved this! You did such a great job!

Liz S said...

Thank you very much. I had a blast doing it!!

Michielle said...

Love your banner!! What type of gizmo is behind the paper, making the whole thing sturdy?? Where do I find it?? It looks like something that would be a blast to make. All that Halloweenie stuff!!!
Michielle

Liz S. said...

Hi Michielle,

How are you feeling?

It's made out of coasters, square ones. I highjacked them from Outback and other places when I go out to eat with Tracy (she makes me do it, lol ;))

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WAY TO CUTE!!! IT ALMOST MAKES ME WANT TO DECORATE!!! LOL!!! NO REALLY THEY ARE TO CUTE LIZ!!!