Monday, July 7, 2008

What a GREAT Weekend!!

I had a great time Saturday night with Jennifer, Keri, and Tracy. We hung out at Jennifer's house, went out and ate YUMMY chinese food. We then went back to Jennifer's and we all put on tatoos, FUN FUN. We didn't leave till 2am, sorry Jennifer :(. It's so nice to hang out and just be yourself with real friends, no judging, no worring about anything but having fun.

Nothing new around here. Planning things for the next Crop A Ganza, if I get to vend. I have plans for the goody bags, no tags this time, something cute for everyone at there spot. I will also have more paper packs available to purchase. I'm also going to try and have kits made up for sale as well as altered items already completed for purchase. I had a few requests for these items at the last CAG so I thought I'd give it a try. Also, something new, if you would like to place an order and use your cc I can now go ahead and place the order right there at CAG, no need to write down your cc info, it's safer this way, no chance of anyone getting ahold of that info.

Well that's it for now. Stay healthy and happy.

Liz

No comments: