Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'M IN LOVE....

WITH DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING :) I took the class at Scrap Funattic and found a great website to download a whole bunch of freebies from and I am hooked. I literally spent the day sitting in my recliner dowloading papers, eyelets, ribbon, fibers, tags, journal boxes, letters, numbers...and anything else you can think of. My next step, after I give my butt a rest, is to actually use the stuff in my first layout from scratch. The website is:

http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/

Nothings been going on around this house. Kids are the same, I'm the same, Mike's the same, boring life, sorry.

I joined WW and an on-line WIKI WIKI WIKI to help me loose weight. It's been two weeks and so far so good. I have cheated a few times but I'm still loosing. Down about 5 lbs a little bit at a time. If I would get off my butt and actually start exercising I might actually loose more but I think my body would go into shock, LOL.

Crop A Ganza is a couple weeks away and I'm ssssssooooooooooo excited. I'm not at all ready but I never am till about an hour before I walk out the door anyway. I figure if I don't get page kits put together I'll just work on digital layouts all weekend! No packing involved in that just grab the laptop and off I go! :) What could be easier.

Well that's it for now, gotta get some sleep, I had a really hard day, LOL

TTFN

PS: For everyone who reads my blog and has there own blog UPDATE ALREADY!!!

2 comments:

aday said...

congrats on the 5 keep shedding them chickee!!

Summer said...

WOOHOOO!!! Liz!!! Sooo proud!!!! Keep it up girly!!! You are doing great!!